Tuesday, January 30, 2007

37 Never Looked So Good











I must say, I don't feel so bad about turning 30 when people like Mary J. Blige are approaching 40 and look as good as they do. Mary J. celebrated her 37th birthday on January 11 (Capricorns in the house, whoo hoo) and some OG celebs came out to help her get her party on.
As I was looking at these pictures some random questions were floating through my mind like how tight was Heavy D. hugging Mary? I get that the overaged/overweight lover doesn't get many A-list invitations and he was probably showing his gratitude for being included, but still, let a sistah breath! How often does Tisha go for botox injections? It looks as if she's having trouble expressing her emotions. I was puzzled by Queen Latifah's choice of attire. She is throwing off a dykie biker-chick vibe. I wonder what covergirl would say......





No comments: