Friday, February 2, 2007

Favorite Dresses from the 2007 SAG Awards

Reese Witherspon looking utterly fabulous in this silver number. The cut really works for her slender frame. I love that she's not moping in a corner after Ryan's alleged infidelities. I mean, it's hard enough when you're man has cheated on you. I can't even imagine having that mess blasted on the covers of countless magazines; talk about embarrassing. However, rather than pull the covers over her head, Ms. Reese is doing her and you gotta love that.

Who says only the petite look cute? I love this dress on Jennifer Hudson. The color compliments her skin tone and I really like the detailed beading on the dress.

Sara Ramirez (Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy) knows how to dress for her shape. I think she's absolutely gorgeous and I love that she chose a dress that accentuates her full figure rather than a dress to hide behind. Real women have curves, people!










No comments: